ARAB ORGANISATION FOR HUMAN RIGHTS IN THE UK (AOHR) warmly invites you to a seminar to discuss the human rights situation in East Jerusalem and the challenges facing Palestinians under occupation.
AOHR in conjunction with the INTERNATIONAL FORUM FOR DEMOCRACY AND HUMAN RIGHTS (IFDHR) will hold a panel discussion concerning the human rights situation in East Jerusalem. Panel members will discuss the evolving political crisis and Israel’s obligations under international law.
Panel members will include:
· Jeremy Corbyn, Labour Member of Parliament;
· Sarah Colborne,Director of Palestinian Solidarity Campaign ;
· Professor Kevin Jon Heller, Professor of Criminal Law at SOAS, University of London;
· Toby Cadman, Barrister at 9 Bedford Row International and President of the IFDHR;
· Ahmad Atton MP (Palestinian Legislative Council),Via Skype from Ramallah;
· M. Jamil ,Director of AOHR UK.
Date: Monday 29 June 2015
Time: 16.00 – 18.00 PM
1 Parliament Street
Nearest Tube: Westminster
Please register here: